- June 11, 2018 @ 8:30am - 7:30pm
- Cost: $499 - $899
Join us for this groundbreaking event that will bring together the key players of this nascent industry to learn about the new directions in security token trading organizations. Topics include:
- The basics of security token trading and exchange organizations. You will meet many of the key players.
- The impact security tokens could have on liquidity premiums.
- Disruption versus collaboration with existing players in financial services — Will the next-generation token trading platforms/exchanges collaborate with, or disrupt, Wall Street?
- Decentralized versus centralized exchange formats for security tokens
- Pros and cons of tokenizing on public versus private/enterprise chains
- The role of security token advisors and whether traditional advisors such as investment banks will enter this market or be displaced — or simply marginalized?
This one-day conference will be held near the heart of the Manhattan Financial District at the Conrad Hotel. Tickets are very limited, with maximum capacity of the space at 120 people.
Look out Wall Street — the new Security Token Trading Industry is about to descend and disrupt!